SupporT I Testosterone BOOSTER I 150 Tablets I 5 month supply
Testosterone peaks around the time of a man’s 20th birthday and declines 1% every year after that. After 50, some men may begin to feel less energetic and more moody. As testosterone declines, building muscle or shedding fat may be more difficult. It may also be challenging to have the same level of performance in the bedroom, and especially if libido is lower. Is there something that we can do to stack the deck in our favor?
SupporT is a Testosterone-boosting supplement formulated by Dr. Judson Brandeis, a board-certified urologist, surgeon, and primary investigator on five clinicial trials. This supplement contains ingredients confirmed in clinical research to help you promote your manhood.
- DHEA is a natural hormone that a man may convert into Testosterone. Like Testosterone, DHEA levels in the body decrease starting at about the age of 30. Replenishing DHEA may help support healthy testosterone levels.
- Ashwagandha, or Indian ginseng, is a plant-based nutriceutical used in supplements and herbal remedies throughout the world. Studies show that ashwagandha (which means “like a horse”) can help boost Testosterone, enhances muscle development, and reduces body fat.
- Tongkat ali, Malaysian ginseng, is another potent form of Testosterone support that may help support libido.
- DIM, which is derived from cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, may help reduce the conversion of Testosterone into Estrogen. Since DHEA supports increases in both Testosterone and Estrogen, by taking DIM, the goal is for more of the DHEA to convet into Testosterone. Each tablet contains OVER 150mg DIM.
- Zinc and Magnesium are minerals essential for health that are ofter lower in today’s typical diet. Insufficient amounts of either one of these elements may contribute to a reduction in Testosterone levels in men. It is essential to maintain adequate levels to support Testosterone production.
These nutrients and botanicals are designed to improve your overall wellbeing, while maximizing support for healthy levels of testosterone.
AFFIRM Science Chief Medical Officer Dr. Judson Brandeis has created a supplement specifically to SupporT Testosterone production as men age.