SupporT FOR PHYSICIANS I 12 Bottles I 1 Box
Testosterone peaks around the time of a man’s 20th birthday and declines 1% every year after that. After 50, many men begin to feel tired and depressed. It is no longer easy to build muscle or shed fat. Alarmingly, it can be challenging to perform in the bedroom, and libido is lower. Is this inevitable? Or is there something that we can do about that?
SupporT is a Testosterone-boosting supplement formulated by Dr. Judson Brandeis, a board-certified urologist, surgeon, and primary investigator on five clinicial trials. This supplement contains ingredients confirmed in clinical research to help you optimize your manhood.
- DHEA is a natural hormone that a man converts into Testosterone. Like Testosterone, DHEA levels in the body decrease starting at about the age of 30. Replenishing DHEA has been shown to increase testosterone levels.
- Ashwagandha, or Indian ginseng, is a plant-based nutrient used in supplements and herbal remedies throughout the world. Studies show that ashwagandha (which means “like a horse”) boosts Testosterone, enhances muscle development, and reduces body fat.
- Tongkat ali, Malaysian ginseng, is another potent form of Testosterone support that also improves libido.
- DIM, which is derived from cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, reduces the conversion of Testosterone into Estrogen. Since DHEA supports increases in both Testosterone and Estrogen, by taking DIM, more of the DHEA is converted into Testosterone.
- Zinc and Magnesium are minerals essential for health that are at record lows in today’s typical diet. Deficiencies of either one of these elements causes low Testosterone in men. It is essential to maintain adequate levels to support Testosterone production.
These nutrients and botanicals are designed to improve your overall wellbeing, while maximizing healthy levels of testosterone.
AFFIRM Science Chief Medical Officer Dr. Judson Brandeis has created a supplement specifically to SupporT Testosterone production as men age.